CRED - Customer Success Trainer (3-8 yrs)
Customer Success Trainer
What is CRED?
CRED is an exclusive community for India's most trustworthy and creditworthy individuals, where the members are rewarded for good financial behaviour.
CRED was born out of a need to bring back the focus on a long lost virtue, one of trust, the idea being to create a community centered around this virtue. a community that constantly strives to become more virtuous in this regard till they finally scale their behaviour to create a utopia where being trustworthy is the norm and not the exception. to build a community like this requires a community of its own; a community special in its own way, working towards making this vision come true.
here's a thought experiment: what do you get when you put a group of incredibly passionate and driven people and entrust them with the complete freedom to chase down their goals in a completely uninhibited manner? answer: you get something close to what we have at CRED; CRED just has it better.
Here's what will be in store for you at CRED once you join the customer success team
What will you do:
- Manage various training processes/activities such as new hire and refresher training for various operation departments
- Identify Training needs for all levels and create a customized learning plan
- Evaluate training needs and work towards improving overall training experience for all new hires
- Deliver high impact workshops to improve culture, communication skills and overall efficiency for the Customer Success team
- Track and improve all Training related metrics such as throughput rate, training effectiveness, training feedback scores, OJT metrics, 30/60 day performance scores etc.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and POCs for product related discussions and act as the POC for all new product launches, process changes, live campaigns etc.
- Work with the outsourcing partner to get them aligned to the L&D framework and deliver as per expected standards
You should apply if you:
- Have 3-4 years of experience in OD/L&D, soft skills training, communication and behavioral training
- Have excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Have a good understanding of people practices and team management principles
- Are a team player and can work well with multiple stakeholders
- Have a penchant to strive for excellence and make a difference
How is life at CRED?
Working at CRED would instantly make you realize one thing: you are working with the best talent around you. not just in the role you occupy, but everywhere you go. talk to someone around you; most likely you will be talking to a singer, standup comic, artist, writer, an athlete, maybe a magician. at CRED people always have talent up their sleeves. with the right company, even conversations can be rejuvenating. at CRED, we guarantee a good company.
Hard truths: pushing oneself comes with the role. and we realise pushing oneself is hard work. which is why CRED is in the continuous process of building an environment that helps the team rejuvenate oneself: included but not limited to a stacked, in-house pantry, with lunch and dinner provided for all the team members, paid sick leaves and a comprehensive health insurance.
To make things smoother and to make sure you spend time and energy only on the most important things, CRED strives to make every process transparent: there are no work timings because we do not believe in archaic methods of calculating productivity, your work should speak for you. there are no job designations because you will be expected to hold down roles that cannot be described in one word. there are many more such eccentricities that make CRED what it is but that's for one to discover. if you feel at home reading this, get in touch