Creative Head - Marketing Team - EdTech (8-14 yrs)
As an integral member of an experienced and dynamic Marketing Team you will:
- Lead the creative development and create effective marketing campaigns through both agency and in-house design team
- Build, lead, and review work of the creative team in the production of all web, print, point of sales material and digital marketing collateral
- Directing the in-house team in idealization and development of creatives for various mediums - print ads, digital assets, POSM etc
- Overseeing all the creative projects and being responsible for the overall quality
- Setting and maintaining creative standards for the department
- Supporting own branches and franchises for their communication requirements
- Ability to organize and work on multiple campaigns
Is this You?
- Track record of delivery, goal oriented, sets clear priorities and meets deadlines
- Positive, initiative driven and motivating influence, sets good examples, is a natural leader
- Result oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating
- Good planning and organisational ability
- Strong commercial awareness with an international outlook
- Ambitious and flexible.
- High level of communication ability and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills: ability to define problems, collect details data, analyse and interpret results and recommend changes and improvements
- Ability to understand and work within the framework of the overall company strategy and also relevant customer insights.
- Resilient and able to perform under pressure
Compensation: As per market standard
- 8-12 Years must be able to demonstrate outstanding designing skills and potential, developed
- Agency handling experience mandatory
- Should have managed end to end marketing campaigns from conception to execution