Creative Head - Electronic Accessories/Consumer Electronics (2-6 yrs)
Here is a chance to work for a Consumer Electronics Brand, where you get to deal with some of the best channels and work with some excellent experienced minds. Read on.
Started in 2015, this lifestyle and accessories startup has taken over the consumer electronics sector in India. Our client has a product range that includes an extensive catalog of headphones, speakers, travel accessories, and modern earphones. It believes in providing cutting edge electronic products stamped with durability and affordability.
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
As a Creative Head, you will lead a team for product design, graphic design processes to develop product collections and marketing collaterals.
What you will do:
- Hiring, developing and managing the creative team
- Keeping abreast with current trends, job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Making sure all Visual Management activities are executed and implemented as per the plan and budgets allocated
- Planning, and designing overall user flow & user experience (UX) for e-store/ mobile app to ensure its creative, innovative and user-friendly
- Creating appealing and eye-catching visual displays
- Developing visual design and strategies for new collection/category/ product launch
- Developing visual strategies for the display of products on the e-store in a way that will enhance the overall user experience (UX)
- Brainstorming the e-store & Mobile App theme, design ideas, content etc with senior management
- Making detailed guidelines document to develop the User Interface (UI) for new developments and amendments
- Providing instructions and working closely with Graphic Designer for making UI designs and creatives
- Improving social reach & ad engagement and conversion rate.
- Managing the processes related to video shoots, product shoots, lifestyle shoots etc for social media and websites
- Setting up and streamlining process for product and marketing designs to result in an overall performance improvement of the team
What you need to have:
- Fashion Designing degree from NID or NIFT
- Creativity and Visualising expert
- Excellent Team management skills, to hire and train the right talent
- Have a good knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography & limitations of the web
- Have a strong working knowledge of experience design, brand development, interactive commerce and creative process
- Possess print and web design capabilities: must know how to work in both media for integrated campaigns
- Ability to scale up the organization and revenue
- At least 2+ yrs. of exp in similar role/ position