Consultant at Bean HR Consulting
Views:2017 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Creative Director - UX Design - IT (13-19 yrs)
Role: Associate Creative Designer / Sr. Manager (UX Design)
Experience: 13+ Years
Industry: IT Services
- To craft and drive creative strategy with multiple teams to develop quality creative solutions that meet clients- business objectives and goals
- Lead the assessment of an existing digital property (and multiple digital touch-points) for consumer usefulness, usability, accessibility, visual design, content, and branding.
- Identify strategic opportunities for competitive advantage based on primary research and desk research findings.
- Lead different types of consumer research techniques, conduct & facilitate co-creation sessions and client workshops. Conduct consumer validation sessions (face-to-face and remote sessions).
- Package and present/story-tell design approach, concept designs, finished designs, research insights, to clients, internal teams and stakeholders.
- Create low-fidelity, medium-fidelity, and high-fidelity wireframes and prototypes across the different stages of the design process.
- Liaise with different creative tracks including information architecture, interaction design, visual design, content strategy to devise experience design strategy and deliver design projects.
- 13 + years of professional design journey, with 6+ years managing design teams
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Strong supervisory experience
- Must be well versed in user-centered design methods and techniques.
- Proficient to expert in using tools (not limited to): Sketch, Axure, InDesign, Visio, Omni Graffle, Microsoft Office Suite, and wireframe prototyping tools.
- Excellent analytical and process-oriented skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Prior experience in UX design for mobile devices, smart TVs, ATMs, Kiosk, POS devices a plus.
- Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Prior experience in a consulting firm / design agencies preferred.
- Bachelor's degree preferred in design-related discipline: Experience Design, Interaction Design, Information Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Product Design, Visual Communication.
- You could also be holding a Bachelor's degree in a non-design domain (e.g. Engineering, Science, Commerce, Mass Media, Journalism). And you have a Master's Degree in design-related discipline: Experience Design, Interaction Design, Information Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Product Design, Visual Communication.
- You may have an industry recognized certification in the field of Usability/HCI/User Experience (e.g. CUA, CXA)
- Certifications in Usability, Experience Design, Design Thinking, Persuasion Design, Story Telling will be a bonus.