Views:3424 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Creative Director - FinTech (5-12 yrs)
The Company :
- Digital lending has been estimated to be a US$1 trillion opportunity in India over the next 5 years. In a growing credit starved economy this is an opportunity to join a well funded digital lending platform based in Delhi started by a team of former financial services professionals dedicated to disrupting traditional lending in India.
- We are a rapidly growing organisation with a team of 100+ comprising of smart, young & energetic individuals from top global and Indian universities such as Wharton, Columbia & IIT with international experience in New York, Toronto and London. The team has worked with reputed firms in Banking and Financial Services space, such as Bank of America - Merill Lynch, Citi, Deloitte, Kabbage etc. with exposure across multiple functions including technology, customer experience and process re-engineering, the team is leveraging its collective experience to deliver best in class services and great convenience to its customers.
- The company is led by a CEO who is an experienced venture capital and private equity investor with extensive global experience & a stellar track record.
The Role :
- We are looking for a Creative Director who is passionate about delivering ideas that solve business and brand needs. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out campaigns that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
- The incumbent will report to the senior management of the company & will be involved in managing user feedback across channels. You will be creating executions that excite stakeholders, evolve the visual brand ID and help push innovation wherever possible. You will play an essential role in the creation, design and build of beautiful ideas, products and campaigns. Some key attributes that lead to success at the company are:
- Self managed, willing to work independently with little or no supervision
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic & agile environment
- Rigorous - asks hard questions, validates assumptions, connects the dots
- Not heavily resource dependent
- Leadership skills
- Eye for mapping the competitive landscape
- Focus on long term skill & career development
- Engage in brand strategy planning and execution with inputs from design, business, marketing, research and strategy teams
- Lead daily work and long-term initiatives and campaigns from concept to delivery
- Present creative concepts, visual mockups and prototypes to all audiences, and develop team members to do the same
- Contribute to a culture that supports great creative through curiosity, exploration, technological innovation, and individual development
- Seek new ideas in digital marketing every day
- Manage all visual content and communication on the web, app, and social media
- Define the overall social media strategy and oversee their production and publication
- Manage communication and art direction for all photography and video needs
- Own metrics (KPIs, targets) for this function along with complete reporting, analysis, and recommendations
- Storyboard or translate ideas to the creative team of designers
- Conceptualise, manage and organise shoots for still and video
- Agency, external and internal stakeholder management for ideation and production of creative assets
- Problem-solver skills; you're a user-centered strategic thinker with excellent business acumen
- Passion about quality; you obsess over every word,, explore and push to find the best solution, and are passionate about the pursuit of exciting and new creative work
- Enthusiasm about taking on new opportunities; you push the boundaries and are excited by a non-traditional approach to branding
- Ownership; you're able to own a sizeable part of a project without much oversight, and you're comfortable with ambiguity and changes in direction
- A highly collaborative working style; you'll work with all parts of the organisation to empower and encourage the proper use of the brand; you are receptive to feedback and direction
- Effective communication skills; you clearly articulate your design decisions and you're comfortable presenting work to cross-functional teams and executives
- Organisation skills; you can effectively manage your time and prioritise your work
- An online portfolio that demonstrates BIG IDEAS. A wide range of thinking, clients and mediums of work. Please add your online portfolio link at the top of your resume when applying.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.