Director at Hashtag HR
Views:2450 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Creative Director/Digital Media Manager - Internet/Online (5-8 yrs)
- Be acutely aware of factors that drive client growth and create the communication strategy needed to drive client growth
- Drive creative strategy with the new business acquisition team and lead the creative pitch team
- Work on identifying proactive growth plans for existing clients
- Presenting the big ideas to clients and managing creative expectations of clients linked to their brands
- Writing (big idea) and supervising the writing of content for existing and new clients in the domain of social media, ads, video content, website, emailers, apps and print or brand identity related projects.
- Mentoring the team for writing clear, compelling copies for the above mediums.
- Work with the performance, design and account management teams to achieve contracted client objectives.
- Measure creative performance
- Work on creating targets for the creative product in terms of engagement/shares/sales as pre-decided for every client with regular tracking.
- Manager and Team leader
- Planning daily tasks for the team in-detail a day in advance to optimise resources towards client and company objectives.
- Tracking and being accountable for the performance of the team on a regular basis.
- Maintain high energy, positive attitude and motivate the team.
- Creating systems and processes that will help your department or team.
- Participate in the interview process to help recruit the right team members.
- Understanding the training needs of the team and working with the HR team to help them achieve the same.
- Adhere to the policies of the organisation and look-see that the team is accountable for the same too.
- Mentor the team with the objective that they grow in the organisation.
- Be updated about the latest trends, practices, tools and client competition.
- Contribute to enhancing the knowledge of your team and clients.
- Research about the industry that your clients are a part of.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.