Creative Director - D2C Skincare Business (5-6 yrs)
Creative Director | D2C skincare brand
Our client is Indias fastest growing beauty brand that leverages cosmetic technology with an in-depth understanding of the needs of Indian skin to create dermat certified natural and organic skin care products. The packaging is recyclable and eco friendly thereby minimising the carbon footprint.
Backed by an established conglomerate and founded in 2022 by a successful entrepreneur who carries many years of experience in this field, this Mumbai based company is associated with a very well-known Bollywood actress. The products are sold through its own website as well as popular ecommerce portals.
As a Creative Director, you will be responsible for owning the design decisions, and creating design solutions with high visual impact for branding, marketing, and product design.
What you need to do:
- Planning the layout and visuals for creative projects as well as print and digital publications, products and advertising.
- Creating and maintaining a vision for a company's products and branding.
- Owning & managing the creative process for the brand.
- Leading multiple projects from conception to completion in accordance with deadlines.
- Translating marketing & growth objectives into clear creative strategies.
- Working closely with multidisciplinary project teams, such as marketing, product & growth.
- Leading and directing the creative team in the production of all marketing collateral across channels.
- Ensuring visual communication and brand standards are met.
- Reviewing work, troubleshooting and providing feedback to creative teams.
- Remaining actively involved in hiring and training the creative team.
What you need to have:
- Minimum of 5-6 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent aesthetic sense and creative judgement.
- Ability to ideate based on user persona, target audience and industry trends.
- Stellar graphic design skills, demonstrated ability in a portfolio.
- Exemplary skills with software like Figma, Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects).
- Basic understanding of copy so that he/she can guide writers also in terms of brand comms.
- Bonus points if you have an Advertising/ Design Background (Education & Work Experience).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.