CIO at Cratas Techno Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:2363 Applications:286 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:228
Cratas - Business Analyst/Functional Analyst (5-10 yrs)
- Business Analyst Payments Domain is responsible for requirement gathering, backlog maintaining and running sprints as per SAFe agile processes.
- Responsible for creating and managing the product backlog.
- To understand the market, describe product functionality, and prepare for the product launch.
- Responsible for BRD / FSD creation documentation.
- Writing features and User Stories
- Conduct product demos, provide product acceptance
EFTSwitch/Payment Gateway/Card Management Skill set - Functional detailing of standard ISO messaging, terminal integrations and protocols, end-to-end reconciliation, standard Scheme integrations (read VISA/MasterCard/NPCI), Security Management, etc.
All About You:
- B.E. /B.Tech. + M.B.A required,
- Experience as business analyst writing requirements, functional specifications
- Experience in working and interacting with client facing, technology team and project management teams
- Good understanding of Acquiring/Issuing and deep experience
- Good communication skills
- Should have excellent analytical/presentation skills.
- Should be able to understand and appreciate the key considerations to be made during product development including user experience and interface.
- Will work directly with the co-founders and be responsible for conceptualizing, leading, and implementing the next wave of products in the Payments Domain.
Whats in it for you :
- We are asking you to join a company and make it yours so if you are thinking about this as just another job, then please don't apply.
- If you are looking to get lots of money then again please don't apply because we feel, money shouldn't be reason to join a start-up.
- Of course we understand that it is required and thus we would pay well depending on your expertise.
- However, if you are willing to give it a fight as an entrepreneur and work with a venture that is destined to big success, then you should apply.