CIO at Cratas Techno Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:5149 Applications:317 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:257
Cratas - Business Analyst/Functional Analyst (5-10 yrs)
- Business Analyst Payments Domain is responsible for requirement gathering, backlog maintaining and running sprints as per SAFe agile processes.
- Responsible for creating and managing the product backlog.
- To understand the market, describe product functionality, and prepare for the product launch.
- Responsible for BRD / FSD creation documentation.
- Writing features and User Stories
- Conduct product demos, provide product acceptance
EFTSwitch/Payment Gateway/Card Management Skill set - Functional detailing of standard ISO messaging, terminal integrations and protocols, end-to-end reconciliation, standard Scheme integrations (read VISA/MasterCard/NPCI), Security Management, etc.
All About You:
- B.E. /B.Tech. + M.B.A required,
- Experience as business analyst writing requirements, functional specifications
- Experience in working and interacting with client facing, technology team and project management teams
- Good understanding of Acquiring/Issuing and deep experience
- Good communication skills
- Should have excellent analytical/presentation skills.
- Should be able to understand and appreciate the key considerations to be made during product development including user experience and interface.
- Will work directly with the co-founders and be responsible for conceptualizing, leading, and implementing the next wave of products in the Payments Domain.
Whats in it for you :
- We are asking you to join a company and make it yours so if you are thinking about this as just another job, then please don't apply.
- If you are looking to get lots of money then again please don't apply because we feel, money shouldn't be reason to join a start-up.
- Of course we understand that it is required and thus we would pay well depending on your expertise.
- However, if you are willing to give it a fight as an entrepreneur and work with a venture that is destined to big success, then you should apply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.