HR at C.P. Milk Food Products (P) Ltd.
Views:897 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
CP Milk Food Products - Lead - Learning & Development (5-8 yrs)
Brief Description of the Role
The role is responsible for overall Learning & Culture Development within the organization,will be inculcating the learning culture for competency mapping and bringing a cultural transformation.
To manage Talent Transformation process by formulating and implementing strategies and operational plans for training and development to support the business operations for achievement of the stated business objectives
Key Role & Responsibilities
- To inculcate learning culture,health,hygiene and compliance trainings.
- LXP and LMS (Programme analytics,Programme Expenses,Learner Analytics, assessments & measurement metrics)
- To do T3 (Train the Trainer) programmes (Internal trainer development).
- Improving growth mindset (First time Manager development,Young Leadership development-MT/TT programme,career path,IDP plan & development)
- Programmes related to Sales competence development (Productivity Analysis,TNI/TNA,Sales Competency Framework & mapping,Team Development Plan)
- Building Coaching Culture (Harrison assessment,GROW Model,Coaching/Mentoring/Internal Coaching development).
- Instructional Designs,E-Learning Modules.
- Prepare resource plans and annual budgets for the effective implementation of the plans and report variances on budgets periodically.
- Ensure monitoring of the change in the competencies after the training is done and provide the same to the supervisor/ employees.
- Facilitate the development of training by nominating the people for leadership development based on the needs of the individuals
- Keep the team trained all the time and upgrade them in new technologies and processes .