Head HR at Coverfox Insurance
Views:1385 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Coverfox - Business Lead - Strategic Alliances (5-8 yrs)
Business Lead - Strategic Alliances
About Coverfox Group & CoverStack :
The Coverfox Group (www.coverfoxgroup.com) is a blend of insurance broking expertise with technology know-how to emerge as one of its kind insurance ecosystem aggregator.
CoverStack (www.coverstack.in) - our technology arm that enables insurers and partners to take their business ambitions to the next level through our no-code, plug & play insurance infrastructure solutions.
Our journey so far has been nothing short of remarkable, with premium generation of over 1250 Cr, sale of 3.5 Mn+ policies, partnering with 50+ insurers and integrating 350+ products. With CoverStack, we have 20+ partners such as Spinny, CarsTrade, ICICI Securities to name a few.
As a Group, we celebrate being authentic, inspired and ambitious to get things done and create impactful disruptions. We are a vibrant team filled with enthusiasm and energy to innovate and solve the customer challenges.
Headquartered in Mumbai, and having presence through teams located remotely, we are focussed to grow in the insurtech landscape with a phygital approach.
Join us as we grow from strength to strength in our turnaround story as a technology solution provider for the insurance ecosystem.
About the Role :
- The role will be an integral part of business development and building / growing strategic alliances for our InsurTech SAAS product-line. It entails building, hunting, farming and curating B2B partnerships and driving P&L responsibilities by end-to-end client management.
- The incumbent is responsible for client as well as product success management and must have a deep understanding of developing business relationships with ability to thrive in fast paced, high growth work ecosystem.
- Build new partnerships / alliances with companies in one or more of these categories:
- Financial Services & fintech space like banks, equity brokers, NBFCs, insurance brokers, insurance companies, payment gateway, etc.
- Logistic companies, Vehicle marketplaces, Used Car dealers, Rental Vehicle businesses etc.
- Deepen existing relationships with partners / alliances in respective vertical or category.
- Build and curate lead pipeline of prospective clients within and across the sector by identifying potential opportunities.
- Own the end-to-end business category from lead generation to client demo / pitches to documentation & commercial agreements to onboarding and account management.
- Drive P&L for the category through client onboarding and post-sales engagement (cross sell / up sell opportunities).
- Lead and drive sales team for optimal performance and providing business solutions to the clients.
- Stay updated on the competitor landscape through constant market research and analytics / dashboards.
- Ensure high quality deliverables per commitment on timelines and budgets through internal and external stakeholder management. Collaborate across teams viz. Sales, Tech, Digital Marketing, Product, Legal, Finance and Operations.
Your key qualifications & competencies:
- 5 to 8 years of experience in Business Development for SAAS products, enterprise and B2B sales.
- Experience in working with senior management / decision makers within the organization and for the clients.
- Experience & expertise in P&L management, leading teams to performance and client interfacing.
- Must have product mindset and understanding of SAAS landscape.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to effectively negotiate and have a problem-solving approach.
- Open to travel extensively.