Associate Manager at Course5i
Views:4757 Applications:293 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Course5 - Manager - Facilities Management (3-7 yrs)
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES :
- General Administration & Facility Management
- Manage office facility activities, ensure documentation & filing system
- Manage fault/repair, maintenance work and office safety, security
- Execute office construction projects & office maintenance
- Vendor Management - Office Maintenance
- Ensure the canteen facilities are provided
- Supervise and handle the transport arrangement
- Supervise Housekeeping Maintenance staff by determining workloads schedules.
- Manage Hotel Booking/Air-Road-Train Bookings/holidays & travel etc., Logistics.
- Ensure monthly bills payment
- Office food/water replenishment, purchasing and fulfilment
- Budgeting & Control, Manage Stock/office stationary/ petty cash /vendors and service contracts
- Maintenance of office canteen and promote canteen Hygiene
- Negotiating with external suppliers to secure the best service deals
- Duties vary with the nature of the organisation, but facilities managers generally focus on using best business practice to improve efficiency, by reducing operating costs while increasing productivity.
- Maintain vendor relationships.
- Taking care of facilities like Security, Housekeeping, Maintenance, payments, etc.
- Procurement and contract management, building and grounds maintenance, cleaning, catering and vending, health and safety, security; utilities and Communications infrastructure - SEZ; space management.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES :
- Graduate/Post Graduate with 3+ years of experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent MS Office skills: MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.