Manager - Talent Acquisition at Course5i
Views:977 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Course5 - Lead/Assistant Manager - Marketing Operations - Social Media Sensing Team (6-9 yrs)
Job opening for Lead / Assistant Manager - Social Media with Course5 Intelligence Pvt. Ltd.
We enable organizations to make the most effective strategic and tactical moves relating to their customers, markets, and competition at the rapid pace that the digital business world demands. Founded in 2000, our business areas include Market Intelligence, Big Data Analytics, Digital Transformation, Artificial Intelligence, and Analytics. Rapid advances in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technology have enabled us to create disruptive technologies and accelerators under our Course5 Intelligence suites that combine analytics, digital, and research solutions to provide significant and long-term value to our clients. More information can be found at www.course5i.com
United States | India | United Kingdom | Singapore | United Arab of Emirates
Job Summary :
- We are currently looking for a Marketing Operations Lead in our Social Media Sensing team who is obsessive passionate about digital ecosystem, and have worked in the digital marketing domain for atleast 6 years with strong understanding of the Social ecosystem (both Tier 1 and Tier 2 channels), and an aptitude to smartly leverage the conversational data of the consumers to perform qualitative analysis.
- Our Social Media Sensing team conducts some of the interesting research programs for the large fortune 500 enterprises (Share of Voice, Voice of Customer, Purchase Intent, Brand Affinity, Brand Lift etc.) by leveraging unstructured data coming from multiple Social Platforms.
Job responsibilities include:
- Being a Digital Research & Social Sensing Lead, you would be expected to manage a large team of Social Analysts who are proficient in quantitative analysis and push you hard on a day to day basis.
- It's a very intense role because of a strong research component and that brings lot of subjectivity, and you need to be smart enough to defend your findings and articulate in an objective manner.
- You would be reporting to the Solution Head who comes with strong consulting and digital background and is among the best mentors we have on board.
- Manage, plan and organize project activities in a dynamic fast passed environment
- Translate social insights into meaningful actions for the clients
- Develop and maintain issue logs to ensure accountability for resolution of key issues (Internal and External)
- Prioritize and delegate key project tasks to team members
- Lead brainstorming sessions to gather requirements
- Complete business case documentation for senior management on selected projects
- Evaluate and optimize the use of social listening tools.
- Project manage the dissemination of social listening reports
- Grooming and developing the team members through knowledge sharing session.
Required Qualifications, knowledge and skills:
- The candidate would be evaluated on the basis of their quantitative and qualitative analysis skills, and how smartly he/she articulates their storyline and defend with objectivity.
- The most important eligibility criterion for this role is your story-telling capability, and how beautifully you handle the unstructured data and articulate your story.
- The candidate should have strong understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem, and have worked in the Insights/Quantitative department for atleast 4 years.
- It's a client facing role and would require excellent communication, presentation and articulation skills.
- Candidates with strong domain expertise in platforms like BrandWatch, Sysomos, and Social Sprout etc. would be given a higher preference.
- Your KRAs would revolve around bringing efficiency and automation in the current process, timely & budget deliveries and compliance with client quality benchmarks and SLAs.
- Your proven ability to translate business use cases into crisp & clear requirements would definitely give you an edge as compare to other candidates
- Expected to show empathy and professionalism with your peers and humbleness across other verticals and horizontal teams
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office [Excel & PowerPoint is necessary]