Associate Manager at Course5i
Views:2930 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Course5 - Associate Manager - Life Sciences Analytics (3-6 yrs)
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To be able to align the deliverable to the KITs and KIQs of the project
- Leverage the best available sources & tools and bring in innovative approaches for data collection and analysis
- Develop meaningful insights and recommendations from disparate data sets
- Develop final outputs (slides or documents) with the best-suited data synthesis and convincing visualization to convey key messages
- For conference coverage - Assist in pre-congress planning (via abstract mining), in-congress primary reporting and developing post-congress reports
- Managing efficient communications between the analysts/sr.analysts and managers/sr.managers
- Provide effective support to managers and above during client presentations
- Potentially grow into managing multiple projects and teams
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- 4-6 years of pharmaceutical competitive intelligence experience
- Strong analytical skills to grasp problems (complexity, context, etc.), and ability to assist in the scoping the solution and effort estimation
- Ability to interface with cross-functional teams on a sound clinical and commercial base
- Superior communication ability to ensure that the scope of projects/initiatives and expectations are commonly understood
- Past experience of contributing to projects in but not limited to competitor monitoring, conference coverage, market sizing, and forecasting, social media analytics, primary market research, etc.
This position may require up to 20% travel.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.