CEO at Coupondunia
Views:7430 Applications:555 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:401
CouponDunia - Senior Product Manager (2-6 yrs)
Is great user experience your obsession? Are you relentless in your pursuit to delight customers? Are you able to recognize key problem areas for consumers and ideate solutions to those problems? Do you recognize good design and push towards simple yet functional looks? Are you able to juggle working with hardcore engineers, creative designers, and business minded marketers? If so, it's time to join CouponDunia as Senior Product Manager and change the face of online discounting in India.
We are looking for a visionary, someone who will drive the product roadmap and push to create a expansive range of products for shoppers.
- Contribute to the overall product roadmap across all platforms - web, mobile, apps -- after careful consideration of the needs of internal and external parties.
- Lead development of new product offerings by conducting market research, user surveys, and the like to understand where and how we can satisfy unmet consumer needs.
- Manage the product development process from conception through design, build, release, analysis and iteration.
- Be a critical voice of the user within CouponDunia. Ensure we are doing everything we can to help users save money.
- Employ a range of qualitative (user discovery research, focus groups, usability studies, etc.) and quantitative (surveys, analytics, market research, etc) methods to better understand our users- needs.
- Conduct A/B tests to understand how we can increase the desired use case(s) of our products.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years of experience developing web products ideally with a background in technical product management or web engineering.
- Capacity to think strategically, and an ability to understand how product decision are tied to key business drivers.
- Strong quantitative capabilities, and experience using analytics platforms to understand product usability.
- Familiarity with APIs, documentation, web system architecture.
- An understanding of what makes for good user experience and beautiful design.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, business, marketing, etc.