CEO at Coupondunia
Views:4881 Applications:272 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:242
CouponDunia - Manager - Digital Marketing - SEO (3-10 yrs)
CouponDunia is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager (SEO) for its Mumbai office to lead organic search for its website (CouponDunia.in). The SEO Manager will use their natural search expertise to assertively recommend the absolute best SEO strategies and solutions in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
In addition to managing current SEO strategies, the Manager will develop and implement new tactics to drive growth and to maximize the natural search channel as a whole. The SEO expert should be able to make firm and difficult decisions, creatively think outside the box, and multi-task multiple projects, with results-driven goals at the top of mind and a past history of success.
- Oversee and analyze current SEO initiatives while identifying and implement new ones.
- Optimize website including all subdomains and subdirectories for organic listings including image, social, local/maps and video optimization.
- Ranking & Keyword Management and Analysis: Produce high-level keyword analysis while tracking, managing and distributing daily and weekly organic rankings for website. Candidate should also have an excellent handle and awareness of personalized and local search.
- Review current on-page optimization and refresh as necessary based on performance of targeted keywords.
- Make sure all content is engaging to users, of the highest quality, keyword smart to limit competing pages, etc.
- Coordinate and investigate efforts with the SEM team.
- Stay abreast of new natural search engine optimization developments and opportunities in the SEO domain and incorporate into ongoing campaign management.
- Team Management Skills: Effectively manage and work with the SEM manager as well as potential external agencies in natural search efforts. Candidate should be easy to work with, assertive and a team player.
- Strong knowledge of coding, search engine algorithms, and website architecture from a SEO perspective with the ability to provide top notch recommendations.
- Solid analytical skills with key performance metrics is a must with an understanding of Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Coremetrics and Bing Webmaster Tools.
- SEO copywriting best practice knowledge for on-page and off-page copy.
- Ability to analyze backlinks and practice white hat link strategies.
- SEO knowledge of various platforms including mobile and tablet in addition to desktop.