Co-Founder at The Bridge Associates
Views:2597 Applications:803 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:752
Country Sales Manager - FMCG (6-18 yrs)
We are currently hiring for a Country Manager - Lower Gulf for a leading Indian FMCG company
- Responsible to achieve the company sales targets for Mass Market/Traditional Sales sector for both core sales targets [financial] and other sales targets [active customers, distribution, coverage and visibility].
- Managing organizational sales by developing a channel business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Make sure of the proper implementation of the contract agreed with the distributor.
- Monitor the distributor's warehouse stock, And communicate any updates with related departments
- Evaluate the performance of his team and take the necessary actions to achieve the monthly, quarterly and yearly sales target and company goal.
- Monitoring primary and secondary sales movement, And give a clear picture of the market situation concerning sales issues.
- Handling all the requested reports on time & report all customer complaints to his superior.
- Train the new sales employees, And developing his team through motivation, counselling and product knowledge.
- Around 6-10 years of experience
- MBA as qualification
- Should have handled MT in previous roles
- Ability to handle business driven through large distributor teams
- Responsible for country business
- Excellent level of communication, presentation, problem solving and negotiation skills.