Business Manager at Randstad India
Views:114 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Country Marketing Manager - Tech Product (7-10 yrs)
Hiring for Country Marketing Manager
We are hiring for one of Tech Product Company based out in Noida
Experiences Required :
- 7-10+ years professional experience in marketing and communications; experience in high-growth tech industry is preferred.
- 5+ years leading and managing teams with a proven track record for hiring/growing talent.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, or a related field.
- Ability to work closely with executive leaders with keen skills in developing strong internal relationships.
- Proven ability to lead through consensus by proactively crafting strategies, programs, and plans that activate partnerships and achieve buy-in from stakeholders and collaborators is an essential function of this position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- The ability to leverage technology, (Hubspot, CRM, Office suite, Adobe CS, social media, VR), to drive exceptional story packaging and delivery that reflects the vision of the region and company.
- Lead and grow an integrated team of marketing, PR, and communications professionals, laser-focused on their career development and success.
- Partner with the General Manager, other regional leaders, and Global Marketing to plan and execute integrated strategies for growing existing and expanding into new markets.
- Design and execute a robust regional business development and local positioning strategy, including new market research and competitor analysis.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans that reflect a strong understanding of audience, market, objectives, and resource management.
- Develop and manage our annual regional marketing and communication budget, overseeing spend on all areas, including pursuit spend, photography and video, awards, etc.
- Oversee our marketing operations, leveraging our CRM, email automation, social tracking, and other marketing technology to gain meaningful insights that will inform our strategies.
- Provide quality oversight for collateral, proposals, presentations, events, and other marketing activities, ensuring they align to our strategies.
- Serve as a coach and player, contributing to the strategy and content of specific business development activities, often leading high-profile engagements or "must-win" pursuits.