Recruiter Specialist at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:148 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Country Marketing Head - SaaS (6-10 yrs)
Country Marketing Head for one of the SAAS based Orgaization
Country Head is responsible for leading a company's country/local communication and marketing endeavors. This oversight may encompass several offices or locations within their market and the marketing or communication teams within them. Develop and deliver marketing plans for regional products. The Country Marketing Manager must be a proven strategist, planner, and team builder-able to view our Region's market positioning at a high level while driving impact through their team. They will be able to leverage global brand positioning materials and work with their business leaders to localize content for our customers. This role will embody culture and values and grow and develop our team of marketers.
The Country Marketing Manager will develop and implement marketing strategy in support of company and regional revenue goals, as directed by the Regional Marketing Director.
Additionally, they will lead and mentor the marketing teams throughout their region, focused on creating a cohesive, high-performance culture facilitating communication, education and sharing of best practices.
- Lead and grow an integrated team of marketing, PR, and communications professionals, laser-focused on their career development and success.
- Partner with the General Manager, other regional leaders, and Global Marketing to plan and execute integrated strategies for growing existing and expanding into new markets.
- Design and execute a robust regional business development and local positioning strategy, including new market research and competitor analysis.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans that reflect a strong understanding of audience, market, objectives, and resource management.
- Develop and manage our annual regional marketing and communication budget, overseeing spend on all areas, including pursuit spend, photography and video, awards, etc.
- Oversee our marketing operations, leveraging our CRM, email automation, social tracking, and other marketing technology to gain meaningful insights that will inform our strategies.
- Provide quality oversight for collateral, proposals, presentations, events, and other marketing activities, ensuring they align to our strategies.
- Serve as a coach and player, contributing to the strategy and content of specific business development activities, often leading high-profile engagements or "must-win" pursuits.