Principal Consultant at CIEL HR
Views:545 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:138
Country Manager - Supply Chain - Engineering Firm (15-20 yrs)
Only female candidates
- Develop and manages the direction and daily activities of the Country supply chain with the focus on people, organization, process and information technology.
- This includes directly managing the end to end supply chain of trading business, working with all plant and locations for establishing a strong S&OP Process, inventory management and cost out actions for direct & indirect including logistics.
- Responsible for embracing and driving lean enterprise systems throughout the Locations & Division supply chain.
- 15 years Managerial experience in supply chain management.
- 4-year college degree in business, engineering, or materials management required with certification in supply chain management preferred.
- Possesses analytical and technical skills required to understand business practices and recommend proper automation opportunities.
- Must have advanced computer skills and be able to understand electronic data processing. Systems (IT) experience beneficial.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal, communication skills for effective interface with all internal and external contacts.
- Must be an innovator and embrace lean enterprise principles and practices. Practical experience in implementing lean technologies and practices.
- Excellent problem-solving skills