Country Manager - Sales - Ayurveda Platform - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (6-15 yrs)
Are you ready to join a fast-growth, hyper-focused company with a variety of people from very different walks of life - a close-to-perfect ecosystem for both personal and professional growth?
Our client is a Delhi based healthcare platform that is dedicated to Ayurveda and provides wellness solutions to its customers that is tailored and fine-tuned to their requirements. They have created a unique balance of Ayurvedic herbs and western medicine to come up with courses and medical advice which will not only rid their patients of the illness but also helps them bring the body back into balance.
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
As a Country Manager, you will be overseeing the channel development strategies, web architecture and infrastructure requirements, and collaboration of information technology, sales, and operations teams to fulfill e-commerce business strategies.
What you will do:
- Managing all aspects of the eCommerce business including, business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, customer service, web analytics and web technologies
- Managing all online activities with respect to traffic acquisition, online presence, sales, conversion, managing internal data sources, margins and reporting
- Total oversight of operations including order management, Inventory, ownership of payment and fraud web services, EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) receipt, and transactional flow of all orders
- Developing and implementing technology road maps with the vendor to strategically drive sales and conversions, enhanced customer experience and continually elevate the site as a digital flagship destination
- Driving continued innovation and best practice implementation
- Supervising all activities and product development
- Ensuring the prices of the products and the offers on the website are updated and there is quality control
- Creating potential customer base, sales and satisfaction across the Indian & South-east Asian markets and territories and enhance the customer experience, execute customer order fulfilment, and maintain the organization of the website.
- Analyzing data from market and consumer studies to generate commercial insights
- Ensuring to make a proper scheduling of deliveries and coordinate well with the delivery team to avoid getting delays
- Preparing reports to check the stocks of the products. Identify and report on key performance indicators, and opportunities for improvement on a regular basis
- Managing the relationships with partners and ensure continuous end-to-end integration of the e-commerce business.
What you need to have:
- Tier 1 colleges only. IIMs, XLRI, SP Jain etc.
- Minimum 6 to 15 years of relevant work experience, preferably in Retail industry (FMCG, Retail, E commerce)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical, data and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use the information for reporting
- Drive and manage own tasks effectively; work independently and be an effective contributor to the team
- Meticulous attention to detail and follow through
- Extremely organised with superior time management skills Ability to multi-task and prioritise under tight schedules while maintaining production of high-quality work
- Self-accountability to follow-through with proper consistent updates to stake holders Proficiency with project-based tools such as Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
Experience: 6 to 15 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 20,00,000 to 30,00,000