Country Manager - Operations Manager - Agri/FMCG (10-15 yrs)
The job role will be as following -
1. Supervise the field staff handling farmers- groups for documentation, training, internal and external audit for organic farming and certifications.
2. Plan and carry out regular activities for certification documentation and training of farmers- groups.
3. Organise the purchase and transportation of crops from the regions of operations in the country to the warehouse.
4. Manage the warehousing and cleaning operations for purchased crops.
5. Manage the export shipments as per orders.
6. Liaison activities as required for managing operations.
7. Maintain relations and manage work through service providers viz. crop procurement agents, transportation providers, customs handling agent, shipping lines, government bodies, cleaning staff, etc.
8. Carry out the activities related to day to day operations and administration for the country.
9. Any other work or activity as assigned by the management.