Country Manager - Measurement/Control Devices - Industrial & Energy Domain (15-25 yrs)
Industry - Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Category - Sales & Marketing
Skills - Country Head, Industrial, Energy, P&L Owner
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- Develop long term business growth strategy for Measurement & Control range of devices for this leading industrial MNC
- Manage a large team and P&L to streamline issues and deliver continuous growth
Our client is a leading Indian MNC in industrial and Energy domain.
- Responsible for the Sales & Marketing activity by establishing the sales objective, policies, standards & schedules to ensure revenue & bottom-line growth, customer loyalty & growth and cost effectiveness.
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team of managers to ensure that company business strategy is implemented effectively, consistently and according to established guidelines and budgets
- Set, and monitor the performance of the regions within the country against standards such as order input, sales revenue, profit margin, cost control, legal compliance, resolution of customer complaints and human resource management
- Monitor the market competitive environment to identify business threats and opportunities including new product requirements and applications and develop business plans to address them.
- Ensure allocated expenditure budgets are utilized efficiently, effectively and kept within agreed limits.
- Ensure the establishment & development of relationship between the organization & customers
- Develop new business avenues in terms of newly designed services as well as engaging with new players in the market
- Propagate organization's goals, objectives, values & behaviour to the team.
- Establish and oversee budgets, plans, policies, and programs that will effectively implement the business sales strategies and objectives set.
- Liaise with other departments across the whole organization to ensure that the business strategies and activities are integrated with other parts of the business and align with the overall corporate objectives.
- Energetic and exposure of handling PAN India assignments in a reputed company in Electrical / Switchgear/ Power Sector
- Exposure of handling channel business, OEM, Panel Builders, Trunkey contracts, Consultant and Industries
- Keen Strategist with expertise in managing entire operations and ensuring optimal utilization of resources
- Attained proficiency in business development, operations, Marketing and sales activities i.e. Breaking new avenues & driving sales growth
Job Offer :
Become a part of the leadership team and manage the country level P&L of a leading industrial MNC
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Stuti Pathak on +91 124 452 5468.
Contact - Stuti Pathak - +91 124 452 5468
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.