Country Manager - IT Consulting Firm (15-22 yrs)
- Manage operations of company in India.
- Develop, review and refine business support strategy.
- Responsible for profit, revenue, cash and quality targets.
- Provide business performance reports periodically to CEO and CFO on the above.
- Review every month, operational efficiency with respect to cost, utilisation and delivery.
- Ensure Quality becomes the DNA of the organization and all delivery and support is metrics driven.
- Ensure the MSA and business contracts are in place and have clarity from a resource allocation and billing stand point.
- Motivate high performance and results driven organization.
- Plan growth of the organization with respect Human resources and optimum utilisation.
- Ensure that the organization is taken to a higher level of maturity quarter on quarter, with new strategies implemented from a competency, skill and training standpoint.
- Manage the accounts function of the organization and ensure controls on expenses from time to time.
- Ensure statutory compliance pertaining to labour laws, accounts and company regulations.
- Present the organization to customers from a quality, competency and effectiveness standpoint
Work Experience Requirements: 15 + years- experience with at least 6+ years in managing senior management roles in IT organizations with focus on Delivery, P&L and revenue
Background in Utility Domain Consulting highly preferred
- Knowledge of business finance and accounts, excellent networking skills, skills in evolving
- MIS reports, excellent communication skills, excellent presentation skills.
Education Requirements: Engineer with knowledge in Business finance and Quality.