Recruiter at InfoEdge
Views:1352 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Country Manager - Education (15-20 yrs)
- The Country Director will build and lead the country team. Reporting to International Office on strategic opportunities and issues, engage with key stakeholders, and manage a team.
- Collaborating closely with colleagues across the global organization, they will help to develop and implement the Go-To-Market strategy for India, lead engagement with senior stakeholders in the market, assess market opportunities and recommend pricing policies.
- They will aim to cement the organization's market position and achieve financial growth through the development of a powerful brand and development of in-country organizational goals.
- This is a hands-on, results oriented position focused on delivering business results.
- The Country Director will assist with development of long-term organizational goals, identify business opportunities, manage key client and channel partner relationships and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.