Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:1470 Applications:395 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Country Head - Supply Chain Management - Manufacturing Firm (20-25 yrs)
Country Head Supply Chain Management (Manufacturing)
- Develop and manages the direction and daily activities of the Country supply chain with the focus on people, organization, process and information technology.
- Responsible for embracing and driving lean enterprise systems throughout the Locations & Division supply chain.
- Position will directly report to the Managing Director.
- Will have direct responsibility of managing the complete end to end supply chain of the trading business and will closely work with all plant & locations in establishing strong supply chain processes and driving results.
- Will interact with all levels of division/group management team including Operations, Sales, Engineering, Quality Control, Marketing and Finance. Key supplier and key customer contact essential.
- Direct reports will include Trading supply chain manager, customer service leaders and logistics and will work closely with all Location / Division / Supply Chain Managers.
- Manages the complete end to end supply chain for trading business, customer service and logistics and closely working with all plant in improving the overall supply chain process with driving results in cost outs, inventory management, establishing strong S&OP process and world class customer service.
- Leads and support all Supply Chain Management activities for the Country. This will include establishing preferred supplier selection criteria based on supplier evaluations of price, quality, delivery, certifications, compliance with governmental procurement regulations and group programs.
- Will establish and implement standard/automated re-order procedures. Develop crisis management and supplier backup contingency programs. Negotiates long term contracts in coordination with group staff and policies.
- Responsible for continuous improvements programs with suppliers
- Responsible for managing the Country / operational inventory to ensure adequate stocking levels for immediate production items and forecasting for future requirements.
- Will establish and implement standard/automated delivery procedures for just in time supplier stocking items.
- Responsible for facilitation of the S&OP Process
- Accountable for managing the overall Country strategic production planning practices taking into consideration short term/long-term production requirements and integrating materials availability.
- Will establish and implement procedures for special order requests, engineering changes and part substitutions, and sales market demand for products.
- Responsible for integrating with electronic interfaces throughout the supply chain at Country for India Manufacturing locations.
- Manage the transportation logistics to ensure distribution of products direct to customers, or through distribution centres/warehouses are completed with optimum service at the most efficient cost.
- Manage National Contracts: including negotiations, contract review and business review. Accountable for Country / location metrics and standards of performance. Prepare and Manage department budget within establish guidelines.
- Represents the supply chain at Country Level
Qualification And Experience:
1. MBA in Material & Logistics Management with working Experience of Minimum 20-25 Years in Supply Chain Management with a Manufacturing Industry (Includes minimum 5 years of management, supervisory, or team lead experience)
2. Ability to prioritize departmental activities set effective (SMART) goals and objectives in line with overall corporate strategy
3. Ability to interpret data and make including appropriate personnel where needed; exhibit sound and accurate judgment
4. Ability to forge positive relationships and communicate effectively with all levels of management and with all departments
5. Show initiative by undertaking self-development activities, seeking increased responsibilities, and taking advantage of learning opportunities
6. Strong ERP system experience
7. Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.