Recruitment at Black Turtle
Views:5991 Applications:301 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:175
Counterparty Credit Risk Research & Assessment Role - Large Corporate - BFS (3-9 yrs)
3- 9 years of experience in assessing counter-party credit risk of global corporates
- The role entails supporting credit risk management teams of global banks in counterparty credit risk assessment of corporates.
- The key activities include research and analysis of corporate entities through thorough assessment of its credit strengthsand weakness and weighing its business and financial risk profile.Understanding the potential for sovereign support or parent support which would need to be factored into the credit assessments.
- The tasks may need to be performed under the close supervision / guidance of a senior analyst or project manager.
- Preparing a detailed credit assessment report and elaborately discuss the company profile and credit risk considerations. Prepare / update financial models or financial spreads (including projections) through a combination of market databases and company filings. Prepare a detailed peer analysis on operating and financial parameters.
- Should be able to defend his/her views on the counterparty / covered entity when challenged by senior stakeholders.
- Maintain consistent standards and processes in credit analysis through interaction with sector specialists and senior analysts
- Track market events closely and assess implications on the coverage portfolio.
- Support senior analysts / project managers on ad hoc projects.
- Other activities may include preparing industry and country research reports, maintaining and updating financial models and company/industry specific databases and preparing news flows.
Preferred : Masters in Finance/Economics. CFAcertifications will be an advantage
- Prior experience of up to 3 years in a similar profile (counterparty credit risk assessment or credit research or equity research or financial research) is preferred.
The following traits are mandatory :
- Strong understanding of core finance and accounting concepts.
- Excellent report writing and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate analytical thoughts in a crisp, concise and precise manner.
- Strong inter-personal skills and ability to participate/contribute as a team player.
- Should be willing to put in the extra hours when tight deadlines need to be met.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.