Principal Consultant at Simply People
Views:5093 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Counselling Manager/Lead - eLearning (3-5 yrs)
Required for a Well reputed US based large International EdTech Organisation (higher Education) based in Delhi/NCR.
Looking for candidates who are passionate about education and want to work directly with students. As a Student Support Representative, you'll often be students' first interaction with org staff. You'll become a expert to assist our students with any questions or problems they may have. From questions about which course to take to giving instructions on how to earn a certificate, you'll be playing a huge role in shaping the student experience. If you love working with people, have a positive attitude, and like solving problems, we're looking for you!
- Respond to student inquiries in a timely and efficient manner
- Resolve student concerns by determining the cause of the problem and working with others to offer a solution
- Make recommendations based on a student's interests and history
- Collect feedback and make recommendations for improvements and changes
- Be a strong advocate for Udacity students and the company vision
What we're looking for :
- Upto 5 year customer service or support experience
- Knowledge of Zendesk CS software or equivalent, proficient using Google Docs, Gmail, and online chat programs
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Empathetic, patient, and compassionate