Senior Consultant at Mavens T/A Antal International Network
Views:2784 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Cost Excellence Expert - Manufacturing/Procurement/Quality - Auto/Pharma/Consumer Goods - Consulting Firm - IIM/IIT/NIT (10-17 yrs)
Client : Premium Firm in Management Consulting
Practice: Operations is one of the largest practices for the India office. They serve top-tier clients on a broad range of Operations topics.
- They are looking for a senior executive to lead cost excellence projects and develop innovative solutions to deliver these programs to their clients.
- 10-17 years overall work experience; 7+ years in driving cost excellence programs. Previous experience with manufacturing and procurement teams in the automotive, consumer or pharmaceutical sectors is ideal.
- Experience in product / digital solution development in addition to the above is preferred.
1) Deep understanding of all aspects of cost excellence.
These can include:
a) Best practices for cost optimization in procurement and manufacturing
b) Continuous improvement initiatives/ Operations excellence.
2) Advising clients / business unit leaders on cost excellence topics
3) Developing and delivering solutions to diagnose, design or implement cost excellence programs.
Managerial skills :
- Leading teams across critical time-bound projects/ team working; Leading and mentoring people; Communication to top management and board executives
- MBA and Engineering degree from a top tier institute is a must.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.