Cost Controller/Analyst - Healthcare Chain - ICWA (8-15 yrs)
We have an urgent requirement for our client based out of Lucknow (Health Care Chain) for the position of Cost Controller/Analyst with an experience of 8-15 years
Looking for Early Joiners
Experience: 8 to 15 years in Hospital/Healthcare Industry must
Qualification : ICWA must
- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity.
- Collecting cost information and maintaining an expenses database.
- Create detailed reports that present cost effective solutions for the company.
- Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies and report the variances with reasons.
- Analyze and report profit margins.
- Prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) cost forecasts.
- Prepare budgeting reports
- Liaise with stakeholders and support management decisions by providing appropriate cost information and data
- Prepare monthly and quarterly accounting reports for submission to management
- Conduct inventory reserve analysis on a quarterly basis and generate reports for senior management
- Assist the Staff Accountant with suggesting changes to policies or procedures to increase cash flow
- Review rates of depreciation, labor, and overhead and suggest policy changes to improve numbers
- Classify costs accurately
- Generate PPV reports and analyze findings
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Proven experience as a cost analyst, cost specialist, or similar role in Hospital chain/Healthcare Domain
- Experience in data, operational and financial analysis
- Strong analytical skills
- Great attention to detail
- Good communication aptitude
Interested candidates can apply or call 9871294810 for details.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.