Cost Controller/Analyst - Healthcare Chain - ICWA (8-15 yrs)
We have an urgent requirement for our client based out of Lucknow (Health Care Chain) for the position of Cost Controller/Analyst with an experience of 8-15 years
Looking for Early Joiners
Experience: 8 to 15 years in Hospital/Healthcare Industry must
Qualification : ICWA must
- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity.
- Collecting cost information and maintaining an expenses database.
- Create detailed reports that present cost effective solutions for the company.
- Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies and report the variances with reasons.
- Analyze and report profit margins.
- Prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) cost forecasts.
- Prepare budgeting reports
- Liaise with stakeholders and support management decisions by providing appropriate cost information and data
- Prepare monthly and quarterly accounting reports for submission to management
- Conduct inventory reserve analysis on a quarterly basis and generate reports for senior management
- Assist the Staff Accountant with suggesting changes to policies or procedures to increase cash flow
- Review rates of depreciation, labor, and overhead and suggest policy changes to improve numbers
- Classify costs accurately
- Generate PPV reports and analyze findings
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Proven experience as a cost analyst, cost specialist, or similar role in Hospital chain/Healthcare Domain
- Experience in data, operational and financial analysis
- Strong analytical skills
- Great attention to detail
- Good communication aptitude
Interested candidates can apply or call 9871294810 for details.