Cost Accountant - IT Services - Contractual Role - CMA/ICWA (5-10 yrs)
Hiring Mode: Contract/C2H
Industry: IT Service
Work Location: Goregaon (W), Mumbai
The Cost Accountant will be working on below areas:
- Planning, Studying and collecting data to determine the costs of business activities.
- Analyzing changes in the methods, process and workflow to determine effects on cost.
- Analyzing actual costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual costs
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures
- Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports
- Making estimates of new and proposed project costs
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting the profitability of products or services.
- Maintaining Cost Accounting System
- Minimum of 5 solid years of Cost Accounting experience primarily in IT Services Industry
- CMA/ICWA qualified practicing Cost Accountant
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.