Team Leader at Assort Straffing Services
Views:934 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Cost Accountant/Cost Analyst - Shrink Film Packaging Industry (4-8 yrs)
Job Location - Kuwait
The Cost Accountant/Cost Analyst will be responsible for -
- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Having knowledge of new project implementation, Should finalize feasible study to final product selling price Based on experience.
- Having knowledge of Kuwait local and GCC market FG and RM customers and supplier contact details with market details to finalize feasible study based on experience.
- Analyzing data collected and recording results
- Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures
- Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Maintaining Cost Accounting System
- Assisting in Month end close of the General Ledger
- Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program
- Reconciles finished goods inventories
- 100% knowledge on Market Price & Procurement of Raw Material /Colors (local / foreign supplier)
The right Cost Accountant/Cost Analyst will have the following qualifications -
- Minimum of 4 years. Experience in Shrink film Packaging Ind
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting / ICWA/CA
- Must have a strong Cost systems background and have excellent analytical skills; sound understanding of accounting principles.
- Computer Literate Strong Excel skills and the ability to use Outlook and Word
- Experience with MAPICS a plus
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles and best practices
- Experience working with engineering and manufacturing personnel on development and analysis of cost standards
- Respect for confidentiality of information laws and local ethics
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports