Team Leader at Assort Straffing Services
Views:987 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Cost Accountant/Cost Analyst - Shrink Film Packaging Industry (4-8 yrs)
Job Location - Kuwait
The Cost Accountant/Cost Analyst will be responsible for -
- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Having knowledge of new project implementation, Should finalize feasible study to final product selling price Based on experience.
- Having knowledge of Kuwait local and GCC market FG and RM customers and supplier contact details with market details to finalize feasible study based on experience.
- Analyzing data collected and recording results
- Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures
- Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Maintaining Cost Accounting System
- Assisting in Month end close of the General Ledger
- Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program
- Reconciles finished goods inventories
- 100% knowledge on Market Price & Procurement of Raw Material /Colors (local / foreign supplier)
The right Cost Accountant/Cost Analyst will have the following qualifications -
- Minimum of 4 years. Experience in Shrink film Packaging Ind
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting / ICWA/CA
- Must have a strong Cost systems background and have excellent analytical skills; sound understanding of accounting principles.
- Computer Literate Strong Excel skills and the ability to use Outlook and Word
- Experience with MAPICS a plus
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles and best practices
- Experience working with engineering and manufacturing personnel on development and analysis of cost standards
- Respect for confidentiality of information laws and local ethics
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.