Corsalite - Senior Regional Sales Manager (4-15 yrs)
Sr. Regional Sales Manager
Preferred Requirements :
- Sales/Business development experience in education industry
- Proficiency in regional language apart from English
- Candidate is expected to be proficient in creating PowerPoint presentations and Excel
- Should be passionate about education industry with sense of ownership and be innovative in adopting latest selling techniques
- Should have great communication and organizational skills
- Collaborating with senior executives to establish and execute a sales goal for the region.
- Managing a sales team in order to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed goals set by the corporate team.
- Generate an active and healthy pipeline and track conversions closely
- Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals for the team
- Developing specific plans to ensure both long and short-term business growth
- Assisting your sales team in their sales techniques and help them close accounts as and when needed
- Share knowledge with your team on various presentations strategies, seminars and regular meetings
- Conduct seminars and sales outreach activities for heads and decision makers of educational institutions in your geographic area of responsibility
- Working with account management and technology teams to properly handover a client for implementation.
- Maintain good relationship with regional channel sales partners and provide appropriate sales support as and when required.
- Circle back on-field feedback to the product management teams
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities
- Work with on-ground sales team to push new products as upsells to existing clients.
- Get potential customer contacts from marketing team from various events they participate in and qualify them as potential sales leads
- Help human resources in recruiting, selecting and training sales teams
- Experience and Education Requirements
- 4-10+ years of sales/business dev/marketing experience after graduation from a reputed college/university
- Post-graduation and/or any certification in marketing/sales is a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.