HR Head at Corporater Asia Technologies
Views:350 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Corporater - Senior Solutions Consultant (3-5 yrs)
- Senior Solutions Consultant with a passion for driving the future of business management solutions Corporater is a global software company specializing in digitalizing management.
- We provide connected management solutions to enable our clients to manage risks, compliance, projects, programs, and other management domains in one powerful system.
- Corporater was founded in 2000. Our headquarters are in Stavanger, Norway, and we have a network of offices around the world. Germany is currently one of our fastest-growing markets, and we are seeking highly motivated Solutions Consultants to join our team in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
- As a Solutions Consultant, your key responsibilities will be to configure and implement solutions in our software, support various new business development activities, and enable partners through onboarding, training, and support.
- Good technological and business competence are needed, together with great communication skills. Knowledge of management processes, risk processes, and compliance is also a great advantage.
- We offer a competitive benefits package and exciting career opportunities working in a diverse, international team environment.
Join our team to shape the future of business solutions.
- Solution configuration
- Design and architect business solutions
- Plan and implement customer projects in the German-speaking markets and wider Europe
- Project management and customer responsibilities
- Train and onboard additional employees and partners
- Assist in new business development activities
- Drive innovation and contribute to the future development of Corporater solutions
- Bachelors or Masters degree in business administration, finance, strategy and/or 3-5 years of work experience with IT, management consulting, project management, and GRC
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical members of the organization
- Ability to problem-solve and suggest solutions based on customer requirements
- Passion for delivering value to customers
- Good oral and written language skills in German and English
- Experience with management processes, risk processes, and / or compliance is a plus
Desired personal skills:
- You see solutions where others see obstacles
- Engaged, structured, and self-driven
- A good business understanding, analytical skills, and ability to see the whole picture
- A vibrant, innovative, and international working environment
- Great career opportunities and personal development
- Exciting customer portfolio
- Large network regionally, nationally, and internationally
- Hybrid work with in-person and remote mix
Corporater is an equal opportunity employer. We look forward to receiving your application
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.