Founder at Serving Skill
Views:647 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Corporate Trainer - Life Insurance (5-12 yrs)
Corporate Trainer / Life Insurance
WORK LOCATION: Mumbai
OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE:
- Develops and facilitates corporate induction program, TTT program and Training RnR.
- Strong communicator and technology savvy to effectively extend the learning footprint.
- Develop curriculum and conduct HO induction training
- Design and conduct effective train the trainer programs
- Conduct needs assessment and identify performance gaps and implementing training best practices to ensure alignment with training needs
- Proficiency in learning management systems (LMS) & mobile learning apps
- Handling training projects
- Keep attendance and other records/MIS
- Conduct soft skills program for HO/operation teams.
- Conducting focus group discussion
- Plans and lead reward and recognition programs for trainers
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION & SKILLS:
Qualification: Bachelor's degree in Commerce, Science, English, Journalism, Mass communication and related field
Certifications (If any): Training/related fields
Work experience in years: Minimum 5-7 years, Worked in Insurance / bank /education/ FMG/Sales
Minimum & Maximum Age: 25-35
Other skill set: Excellent writing, editing skill, PPT skills.
Key competencies: Planning and organizing Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, Technologically intermediate/advanced skills in MS products ; Work/PowerPoint/Excel