Corporate Trade Marketing Manager - FMCG/Electrical Product (10-13 yrs)
Scope and Summary of the Role
- Overall role is to plan, design and manage trade schemes across channels with the objective of increasing sales, visibility and category performance
- Collaborate with marketing, sales teams to strategize and plan for merchandizing, POS activities, promotions etc.
- Design strategies and plan to achieve the overall business plan and growth for the category / channel
- Study and analyze past sales data to analyze the past performance of programs /activations /schemes and suggest improvements to Category / Channel plans.
- Analyze the current trends in the market with respect to the competitor's activations in the market.
- Understand retailer's buying behaviour and design plans that helps uncover more opportunities in the market.
- Conceptualize and design promotional gifts/offers, POP material, schemes/incentives/trade communication tools etc. for the promotion activities.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate the performance of the promotions to estimate ROI
- Complete responsibility for SPAC and complete ownership for managing and controlling the trade spends for the category/channel.
- Study and determine the most effective placement of products / SKUs channel-wise
- Conceptualize and implement innovative ideas in order to improve product presence in-store
- Continuously track and monitor the effective utilization/installation of visibility tools and POP materials and monitor the execution of activations and programs.
Skill sets / competencies
- Strong organizational and leadership skills - ability to work with cross-functional team with efficiency & attention to detail
- Strong understanding of consumer sales and distribution network development
- Ability to understand and contribute to the business direction for the company
- Strong analytical skills with ability to develop strategies, tactics and measurable implementation
- Creative and innovative in designing schemes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.