Corporate Taxation Role - BFSI (8-13 yrs)
- CA/CPA/Post-Graduate in Finance with 7-10 years of experience in US corporate tax
- Expert hands on experience on tax applications ProSystem, RIA, OneSource, CorpTax etc.
- Capable of working with tight deadlines and lead closure of reporting timelines
- Excellent knowledge & understanding of ASC 740, federal & state tax laws
- Understanding & experience of federal/state income tax/Sales & Use tax/property tax/Partnerships etc. & preparation of forms 990, 1120, 1120 PC, 926, 8865 etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with several stakeholders
- Demonstrated analytical, conceptual and critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Provides guidance, leadership and manages the team effectively
- Ensure timely and accurately filing of 1120, 1120PC, 990, 990-T, UBI, 4270 etc.
- Ensure timely and accurate calculation of GAAP and STAT provision
- Expertise on form 1065 filings & processing of Partnership K-1s
- Monitor the tax calendar periodically and ensure compliant with filings
- Train & mentor team on tax processes, technical matters and interpret tax regulations