Corporate Strategy Lead - Consumer Research & Product Strategy - Education Startup - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (3-6 yrs)
Corporate Strategy Lead (Consumer research and Product Strategy)
- We are currently retained by a leading education player in the country to hire a Corporate Strategy Lead to join them as a part of the CXO's office.
- The role would be to work closely with the different CXOs to support a variety consumer research and product strategy. The role is a mix of strategy and execution.
- The role is based in Mumbai
- Please note this is with an education startup that is growing in an exponential manner so please apply only if you want to work with a startup and are passionate about the education space.
1. Coming up with consumer research for specific projects led by the CXO office
2. Due diligence and coming up with specific product strategy
3. Playing an instrumental role in building and executing product strategy
4. Creating dashboards for management on various projects
5. Building SOPs as needed for various projects.
6. Playing an influencer role with various stakeholders to get the correct status of the projects and work out possible solutions
7. Identifying and working with stakeholders to ensure projects are completed on time and risks are flagged and all risk mitigation done
8. Providing all necessary support for seamless execution of projects in their scale up journey.
To fit the bill :
You must be an MBA from a Top Tier B school with 3-5 years of experience in consulting or working with the CEO's office in CONSUMER RESEARCH (non negotiable) - (Please note this criteria is non-negotiable)
Interested please write to us with a cover note on why you think you would be a great fitment to the role along with your experience on consumer research and product strategy.