Founder & CEO at Corporate Shiksha
Views:79937 Applications:2397 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1595
Corporate Shiksha - Marketing Manager/Lead (3-8 yrs)
We at Corporate Shiksha are looking for marketing professionals who will play an instrumental role in the growth of our business. Our clients include most of the leading Indian and multinational companies. We are aggressively expanding our footprint across India followed by SE Asia region.
Job Responsibilities :
- Drive high-impact content development and distribution initiatives to achieve business objectives.
- Manage marketing activities across all channels including social media, email, PPC/SEM, content marketing/outreach, and public relations.
- Build social media channels to maximize the interactions and engage communication efficiency with target audience;
- Integrate and support affiliate marketing, email and blog marketing into the website to support specific marketing campaigns.
- Initiate accurate, timely content on external social media platforms
- Drive relationships with bloggers and online influencers;
- Develop and execute an engagement process to meet the target users proactively.
- Leverage understanding of the digital space and how it impacts consumer behavior, traditional marketing, and current offerings.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Should have 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Passion for creating and managing content marketing strategies, including the ability to orchestrate every detail and then measure results
- Analytical and tech savvy, someone who understands search engine optimization and has experience with social media and a strong understanding of the fundamentals of content marketing
- Content expertise should go far beyond white papers and blogs, and should include the ability to manage video and webinar programs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including excellent writing and presentation skills
- Proven track record of success setting and achieving ambitious goals
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Excel, PowerPoint
- MBA in Marketing from a reputed college preferable
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.