HR at Ador Talent Solutions
Views:1213 Applications:229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Corporate Sales Role - Equity (6-18 yrs)
About the client:
- Company Name: Antal International
Our client is a listed entity, with a market cap of over 1000 Crs & staggering three decades of experience in financial services' businesses, spanning retail broking, wealth and third-party product distribution, global access, institutional equities, investment banking, and asset management.
Presence across 140+ cities through their 60+ branches and 450+ sub-brokers. Working in consistent conformity with and to their credo of "creating lasting value for customers", with a diverse portfolio of services that were founded, developed and delivered on the basis of in-depth research.
They thrive on wealth augmentation and work with a "Client First" approach, across each segment of their business operations. Professionally managed, they promote "entrepreneurship" and work with a lean corporate structure and an "open-cabin policy".
Will be responsible for driving sales from institutional investors, family offices, PE investors. Building and maintaining client relationships/ Empaneling new clients
- Responsible for driving sales from institutional investors, family offices, PE investors
- Building and maintaining client relationships/ empaneling new clients
- Arranging interaction between buy side and sell side analyst on research and corporate developments
- Creating & Enhancing visibility of the organization
- Understand fundamental research and meaningfully represent the same to fund managers
- Selling investment ideas to professionals, experienced investors/clients based on in-house equity research
- To identify and develop institutional clients seeking access to the extensive archive of research and analytical materials to support their investment decisions
- Successfully and consistently manage client portfolios to deliver superior returns
Qualifications CA/MBA with a specialization in Finance or equivalent
Experience Minimum 6 plus years of experience in Equity institutional sales.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.