Associate Consultant at RGF Select India
Views:787 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Corporate Sales Manager - Digital Product - North Region - NBFC/Banking/Telecom Sector - Logistics Firm (5-10 yrs)
Brief Description -
To ensure adherence of Sales and Business development strategy to achieve a profitable customer account base and gaining new business contracts with the prospective clients. Continuous development of sales performance through effective coordination with internal departments.
The idea is to sell a Digital application-based product developed by a leading Logistics company, targeting the NBFCs/Banking & the Telecom sector.
Job Description -
1. Bring new business and grow existing business.
2. Payments follow up and collections.
3. Maintain relationship with customers for increasing share of wallet.
4. Create MIS for competitor companies and keep abreast with latest market/industry trends.
5. Generate leads to form a healthy pipeline at all times.
6. Ability to present to customers in form of presentations.
7. Closely monitor service level and review it periodically as decide with the client in joint meeting with operations and Customer Care.
Essential Requirement -
- 5 to 10 years of experience in sales of a reputed Bank/NBFCs.
- The ideal candidate must have experience in Corporate Sales / Managing HNI Clients / Managing Institutional clients in the past or the present portfolio.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.