Manager - HR & Admin at Progcap
Views:2957 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Corporate Relationship Manager - Supply Chain Finance - FinTech NBFC - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (4-6 yrs)
About the Company:
Progcap is a Fintech and AI company that pioneers alternative credit scoring for small businesses using proprietary data from non-traditional sources. We aim to fuel credit to 100 million under-banked SMEs in the emerging markets worldwide with an initial focus on India.
Progcap is Sequoia-backed Series A startup, comprising of top tier talent from finance, technology, data science and operations. The Company is the recipient of the World Bank's "SME Product Innovation of the year", 2018 award, Madrid.
What you will do:
1. New Corporate acquisition and ensuring smooth onboarding, documentation and IT integration with respective systems.
2. Managing existing corporate relationships and their various customers and ensuring deeper penetration by interacting with regional teams of the corporate client.
3. To maintain high quality standards of documentation, client communication and process compliance.
4. Responsible for internal & external stakeholder management.
What are we looking for:
1. 4 - 6 years of relevant experience in Corporate Relationship Management. Supply Chain Corporate Relationship experience will be preferred
2. MBA from tier 1 Institutes.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.