Corporate Relationship Manager - Bank (6-8 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
Business Acquisition for Gurgaon Branch
Maintaining existing customer portfolio
- Documentation collection, balance sheet analysis
- Documentation for credit proposals
- Preparing pre & post sanction documentation
- Monitoring & reviewing existing credit customer
- Business Development
- Banking Relationship - Building & maintaining healthy business relation
- Maintaining & Developing the portfolio of clients & exploring opportunities in areas such as working capital finance , project finance, trade finance and investment banking space
- Financial Analysis of clients / prospects, forecasting & financial modelling of performance parameters, understanding the industry dynamics/competitiveness and related RBI / Regulatory environment.
- Preparation of the credit notes, financial analysis of clients/ prospects, forecasting & financial modelling of performance parameters, understanding the industry dynamics /competitiveness.
- Experience 6-8 Years (RM Business acquisition for working capital or trade business)
Communication : English and soft and polite
Gender : Only Male candidate preferable.