Business Head at Xpert Conexions
Views:505 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Corporate & Regulatory Affairs Role - Pharma & Beverages (7-15 yrs)
Ensure compliance across different business lines.
Assist in establishing policies and practices and develop and implement legal guidelines and protocols.
Advise on a wide range of public policy issues, with a focus on state litigations and intellectual property to support the continuous improvement of standard form agreements and legal processes.
Manage the regulatory aspects of the company's business, take proactive decisions, and recommend appropriate actions to the company's leadership
Work closely with and provide strategic and practical advice to cross functional stakeholders.
Stay updated on relevant industry standards, laws, and regulations.
Advise senior management on various matters such as legal rights and new and existing laws.
Manage the organization's intellectual property and structure agreements. Negotiate, write, and execute agreements and contracts on behalf of the company.
Conduct legal research and review the company's litigation strategy pertaining to legal actions.
- Experience working as a Public Policy leader and leading Regulatory affairs, preferably for a vertical on the verge of regulation.
- Knowledge and experience of working on Content/IP laws/Agreements.
- Experience in corporate governance issues and corporate secretarial duties.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Deep knowledge of statutes, rules and regulations pertaining to businesses.
- Experience/education in law or journalism is a plus.