Practice Leader at RightMatch HR Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:6232 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Corporate Property Underwriter - General Insurance (2-8 yrs)
Company: Leading Private General Insurance Firm
Designation: Property Underwriter
Products: Property (Fire, Engineering, Miscl)
Location: Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai.
CTC Budget: 7.00 lacs - 13.00 lacs
Role & Responsibilities:
1. Underwriting of risks under various property products (Fire, Engineering and Misc.products).
2. Reviewing of RFQ, collection of requisite information for the proposal & managing quotes and approvals pertaining to the zone if the risk is falling within the appetite of the company.
3. Managing various activities related to underwriting, product development, risk engineering, reporting etc.
4. Responsible for maintaining service parameters related to underwriting.
5. Assessment of large risk, evaluation of risk features & decide for the acceptance of risks Application of suitable warranties & conditions.
6. Risk selection and a healthy portfolio buildup
7. Assist marketing team in converting large proposals by helping the client structure a cost-effective risk management program.
8. Monitoring of TAT and course correction if any.
Candidate must be having good understanding for Property line business (Fire, Engg, Misc products) in Indian Market
2 - 5 years of Property insurance underwriting and portfolio management.
Good communication and analytical skills
Our Client clearly understands and values the worth of an eligible candidate for this position. Therefore salary will not be a constraint for the right candidate.
For any further queries kindly feel free to contact on 9223328531.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.