Corporate Paralegal Role - Consulting Firm - LLB/CS (6-12 yrs)
Corporate Paralegal - Global Consulting Firm
- Here is an opportunity to join the legal and Company Secretary team of a global Management Consulting firm as a Corporate Paralegal in Gurgaon, India.
- The role will revolve around working with other corporate paralegals to support the Corporate Secretary function regionally and worldwide.
Responsibilities may include :
- Preparing Board of Directors and Shareholder minutes and resolutions
- Assisting with appointment of officers and directors, effecting necessary changes from time to time
- Maintaining and updating corporate minute books and related corporate files
- Coordinating corporate filings for new and existing entities, requesting documents from Secretaries of State and other regulatory authorities, working with the firm's agent for service of process
- Coordinating notarization, certification and apostille of corporate documents
- Supporting the firm's Treasury, Finance and Tax functions with bank account and other entity formation and operational activities (e.g., dividends, intercompany agreements)
- Responding to inquiries from global offices regarding corporate information in connection with office responses to client Requests For Proposals, tax inquiries and other corporate related matters
- Issuing powers of attorney, certified copies of resolutions, incumbency certificates and other documents in support of the firm's operations
- Working with attorneys, other colleagues and outside counsel on matters relating to the application for, and maintenance of, trademarks
- Working with outside counsel to coordinate filings and other corporate requirements under local law
- Working with attorneys and other colleagues on corporate and other projects as needed
Expertise Required :
- University degree required
- Qualified Company Secretary preferred
- Minimum six years- experience with an international law firm or in-house preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.