Corporate Manufacturing Head - Chemicals (16-30 yrs)
Industry - Chemicals / Petrochemical / Plastic / Rubber
Category - Operations
Skills - Manufacturing, Chemicals, Fertiliser, Petrochemical, Refinery, Operations, Head
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Head of manufacturing for a chemical organisation managing multiple units across India
Our client is a listed leading chemical organization based out of Mumbai and has over a billion dollar turnover with a multi-product portfolio and multi site manufacturing establishments across India. They are looking for a Manufacturing Head
Reporting into the board and handling a team of operations head at manufacturing sites and corporate manufacturing functional heads, you will be responsible for
- Actively participating in strategic and operational planning for the units with respective sector heads to meet agreed organisational performance plans within agreed budgets and timescales and setting operations budgets with function wise allocations.
- Overseeing development of and sign-off on well-integrated functional plans and budgets.
- Making key capacity utilisation decisions across businesses ensuring that consolidated production is at lowest cost and within planned schedule.
- Ensuring compliance to all regulatory, statutory, and quality standard requirements at the plan and implementing process improvement project and TPM.
- Developing close relationships with union representatives and ensures that all IR issues are duly reported and addressed in a timely manner and Ensures a high level of compliance to all statutory acts ( e.g Factory Acts)
- Liaising regularly with all the operations heads so as to ensure that operations plans are capable of meeting product demands, and aligned to business unit plans and Building relations with various external agencies, such as vendors, customers, industry bodies, contractors, government bodies etc
- Managing, measuring and reviewing performance, capability and morale of the units operations well as the support function business (HR, Finance and Systems) in Operations
- Assessing project proposals received from the business, support and providing insight to projects team into evaluation of project feasibility, prioritise and sanction projects for various operational and business unit needs
- Ideally you are a chemical engineer with 25 + years of experience in managing multiple units and large chemical manufacturing complexes.
- You should have extensive knowledge of continuous chemical processes and you might come from Petrochemical/Refinery/Fertiliser/Chemical setups.
- You should have excellent leadership skill set and an executive aura around you.
- You should be able to represent the firm in public forums.
- You should have an excellent track record in your earlier professional stint and should be ready for the next challenging assignment.
Reporting into the promoter directly
Contact - Varad Maheshwari - +91 (0) 22 4236 3367
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.