Corporate Manager - Secured Assets - Bank (6-15 yrs)
Corporate Manager - Secured Assets
Our client, one of the most well-known Banks in Bangalore is actively looking to hire a Corporate Manager Secured Assets with 6-15 years of experience. This Bank is top-ranked for its work culture, ethics, and work environment.
Key Responsibilities :
- To attend and advise MSE and Housing Departments on queries/matters pertaining to the provisions of Companies Act, Transfer of Property Act, and such other laws affecting the Departments.
- Serve as the scrutinizing and approving authority for all legal documents pertaining to MSE and Housing business. Provide assistance to branches in day to day affairs pertaining to MSE and Housing business.
- Suggest suitable mode of creation of charge, depending on the nature of property offered as security, availability of title deeds etc. Act as a facilitator for resolving legal issues faced by MSE and Housing Departments in connection with processing of Loan.
- Vetting of Title Scrutiny Reports submitted by panel Advocates to ensure that the business necessities of the Bank are accomplished without compromising the statutory requirements.
- Managing legal issues pertaining to creation/registration of Mortgages, Hypothecation, Pledge etc.
- Drafting suitable loan documents (such as Loan Agreement, Hypothecation Agreement, Guarantee, Memorandum of EM, Mortgage Deed etc.) for new products (e.g., Balance Transfer Loan, Lease Rent Discounting, Cash Credit, Bank Guarantee) to be launched by MSE and Housing Departments.
- Advise the MSE and Housing Department regarding ceding (pari passu, second charge etc.) and to suggest suitable documentation in relation to Loan sanctioned against property situated in SIDCO, SIPCOT, SEZ, etc.
- Drafting/vetting/review of all kinds of credit documentation for MSE and Housing, including security documents and all transaction documents for various kinds of fund based and non-fund based as well as secured and unsecured facilities.
- Support MSE and Housing in resolving all legal issues which could not be resolved by Regional Legal Managers within TAT.
- Support MSE and Housing in resolving NPA Accounts through measures taken/ to be taken under the provisions of SARFAESI Act (including on-boarding Enforcement Agencies).
- Ensuing Legal Audit of all eligible accounts as per Policy of the Bank and follow up with the concerned verticals for rectification of observations in the Legal Audit Reports, including appraising the Audit Committee of Board the status of Legal Audit.
- Taking approval from, reporting to and apprising various In-House Committees in regard to the matters touching upon the above points.
- Assisting other stakeholders and verticals at Corporate Office in drafting, vetting and reviewing e-mail templates and SMS templates.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.