Recruitment Consultant at Women Entrepreneur Network
Views:181 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Corporate Manager - Geographic Compliance - IT (10-15 yrs)
Specific Responsibilities :
- Legal review of local & global Data Privacy initiatives. Identify risks according to local law and company policies and flag potential issues. Coordinate reviews of various geographies.
- Provide legal support to Corporate Functions and other areas on local & global legal matters, acting as Legal POC. Provide legal advice and guidance and respond to inquiries made by various internal teams such as Workplace Solutions, Marketing & Communication, HR, Corporate Citizenship, CIO, IT and business teams, among others.
- Provide Legal advice and support as subject matter expert in the Compliance area, supporting with local Ethics & Compliance matters, Anticorruption, Competition Law, Regulatory, Data Privacy, internal policies, Intellectual Property, conflicts of interests and reviews of Codes of Conduct, among others. Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and with company global and local policies and processes. Flag compliance risks in the day-to-day operations.
- Support Entity Matters operations with various tasks, including drafting of corporate documents, drafting Board of Directors' resolutions, management of Power of Attorneys, support to PMI processes and maintaining updated databases, among others.
- Provide general legal support in different areas collaborating with other Legal teams, such as Litigation, Employment Law, Taxes, Acquisitions, Administrative Law and Contract Management, among others.
- Provide training to company teams on matters related to the support to the Corporate Functions.
- Manage and supervise large - medium sized teams and/or projects/work efforts.
Generic Responsibilities :
- Very good understanding of Legal/Global Legal area needs, goals, strategy, and opportunities, with very good understanding of relevant company policies.
- Enhance subject-matter knowledge and proficiency in the concerned support area, act as a POC and escalation point for support area, understand, suggest, and encourage process improvements in the support area, build credible and effective relationships with onshore counsels and within Global legal team.
- Supervise the management of SharePoint and communication records, ensure creation of checklists and other process documents.
- Identify and implement new initiatives within Legal/global legal team. Ability to represent Global legal team, directly liaison with internal stakeholders on various issues, identify and drive trainings for the team for upskilling and professional development.
- Drive recruitment efforts for the team, provide coaching and mentoring to junior members of the team, effective management of direct reports and team; quick conflict resolution, provide feedback to team members and drive talent discussions for the team
- Collaborate with tech team in development of new tool or enhancement of existing ones
- Commit to 'give back' to Global legal team/Legal
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.