Corporate Legal Manager - In-House - Bank (6-7 yrs)
Corporate Manager - In-house
We are looking to hire a corporate manager with 6 years of PQE for well-reputed Banks based in Bangalore.
1) Attend to and advise the Business and Support functions on queries/matters pertaining to various statutory provisions, especially statutory compliance issues, affecting the respective functions.
2) Drafting/vetting/reviewing of all kinds of credit documentation, including security documents and all transaction documents, for various kinds of fund based and non-fund based as well as secured and unsecured facilities.
3) Constructively support the Business and Support functions in devising new Products.
4) Scrutinize and approve all legal documents.
5) Advise the branches, Business and Support functions about changes in stamp duty, registration rules etc., depending on the changes therein brought by the respective States.
6) Give sound legal advice and recommendations to Business and Support functions in order to protect the legal interests of the Bank.
7) Communicate/interact with Regulators, Statutory Authorities, Law enforcement Agencies, for resolution of legal issues/ensuring compliance.
8) Apprise and advise the Board, Audit Committee of Board, etc., regarding the changes in laws affecting Bankers, its impact on Bank's business and the measures proposed to be taken in the light of such changes, and ensure implementation of directives issued by the Board, Audit Committee of Board, etc.
9) Set in/review suitable Policies, Processes and Procedures for proper functioning of Business and Support functions. Monitor the timelines of submission of reports/statements, if any, to Government Authorities, Regulators etc. in a timely manner.
10) Educate the Business and Support functions and branch officials on legal aspects by issuance of circulars/guidelines
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.